If you have decided to move forward with accomplishing your facial aesthetic goals, specifically improving the contour and size of your chin, your next step is speaking to prospective plastic surgeons. During a consultation with a plastic surgeon, possible questions to ask about chin augmentation include:
- Am I a good candidate for chin augmentation?
- Are there other plastic surgery procedures I should consider to fulfill my cosmetic goals?
- How many days should I plan to be absent from work and social activities?
- What are the possible risks of this procedure?
- Are the results permanent?
You should also ask questions about the surgeon to ascertain whether he or she is the right surgeon for you. When choosing a plastic surgeon, questions you may want to ask include:
- How often do you perform chin augmentation?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can see?
- Where will my procedure be carried out?
It is important to find a plastic surgeon who cares about you, your aesthetic results and your satisfaction.
If you live in or near Jacksonville, Florida, and want to know more about chin augmentation, please contact the Florida Plastic Surgery Group to schedule a consultation.