To Our Patients,
Florida Plastic Surgery Group is mindful of the concerns in society and is taking proactive steps to minimize risk to our staff and patients during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. These are abnormal times that are requiring innovative approaches to minimize exposure risk. As such we are implementing the following processes and procedures for the time being:
We are offering virtual visit options (phone or FaceTime) for all our post-operative patients not requiring in office assistance as well as all new patients seeking consultations.
- We have implemented disinfection protocols for our offices that will have all surface areas disinfected 4 times a day.
- We will be rescheduling all cosmetic injectable patients in March for April 1 or later to minimize the number of individuals coming through the practice.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing gloves and disinfecting after each patient.
- All patients coming into the office will be screened. If there is any risk of exposure these patients will be redirected to the proper resources.
- Patients will be asked to park and call the office when they arrive for their appointment. We will then call them to come in to minimize crowding in our waiting room.
Thank you for your patience in these trying times. Our priority is the safety of our patients and team members. Please call with any concerns.
Dr. Desai, Dr. Fallucco, Dr. Parks and Dr. DeFazio
If you would like a TeleHealth Virtual Consultation, please provide your information below (mobile or non-mobile).