If you are unhappy with the appearance of your thighs, then a thigh lift may be an excellent option for you. The procedure is performed to remove sagging skin and excess fat in the thigh region and tighten your thighs to achieve a more toned, refined upper leg. However, a thigh lift is not for everyone.
In general, ideal thigh lift candidates:
- Have excess fat and sagging skin along the inner or outer thigh
- Are in good overall health
- Are near their ideal body weight and are relatively weight stable
- Do not smoke or are willing to quit smoking prior to the procedure and throughout the recovery period
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure
- Can commit to keeping a healthy lifestyle to preserve the results
The best way to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for a thigh lift is to schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons at Florida Plastic Surgery Group. During your consultation, we will listen carefully to your aesthetic goals and evaluate your body type before recommending the best procedure to achieve your desired outcome.
If you are interested in learning more about how a thigh lift can help you achieve a more contoured look, or to schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons, please contact our office today.